Sunday, April 19, 2020

HELLO

I needed a swap card using a discontinued stamp as the theme. When flipping through my sets, I came across this little one called Rain Tweet by Fun Stampers Journey that I haven't used in ages.
I decided to use a piece of pink plaid DP from my paper scrap stash. I don't know who the manufacturer is, but here are the other things I used along with it.

SU - Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock
MFT - Die-namics Blueprints #14
MFT - Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Edge Frame
MFT - Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips
Copics - 100, Y21, Y15
Hello greeting

I'm working on several other cards right now....I'll be back with more soon! :)



2 comments:

loz said...

Very cute image and card Clara..Loz

Anonymous said...

Old stamp huh? Well it’s perfect as they always are ....again makes me smile love it.....
I so appreciate you sharing them with me. Thanks bunches. Hugs to all. Hope your all well
And healthy and safe.
D