Wednesday, June 3, 2020

AN OCEAN BREEZE

I'm happy to show you my first card as being part of the design team for Frantic Stamper! The products are all from their fantastic June release!


I used several products to make this card. All of the stamps and dies can be found right here!

Ocean Sunset Scene - FRA-DIE-10840
Ocean Liner - FRA-DIE-10842
Rope Wreath - FRA-DIE-10852
Porthole - FRA-DIE-10846
Deep Ocean - FRA-CL-155

I also used a blending brush for the sunset along with some Gina K Design inks. The four colors were
Peach Belini, Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn, and Cherry Red.

I really enjoyed making this card. I'll be back soon with several others that I made using the Frantic Stamper June release.



5 comments:

loz said...

Fantastic card Clara. Love all the new dies and the beautiful scene..loz

Chrisboldo said...

What a great card and congrats on being on the new DT.

Hugs
Chris B

Paula said...

Awesome card!!! And CONGRATS on Frantic Stamper design team (I just a got a delivery from them last week!) They have a wonderful selection and great shipping. And now they have the most fantastical design team member!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Wish we could all be there.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Love the fact you share your cards with me. That is beautiful. You are so talented with a great imagination ......Hugs. D