Saturday, June 20, 2020

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Here I am, back to show you another card I made using the June release of Frantic Stamper! It was a fun card to make....it's just so peaceful looking.

From the Frantic Stamper June release, I used these products to make this card:

FRA-DIE-10841 Lighthouse and Boats
FRA-DIE-10852 Rope Wreath
FRA-DIE-10846 Porthole
FRA-DIE-10840 Ocean Sunset Scene

Also used were other Frantic Stamper products from previous releases that can also be found on their site

FRA-CL-150 Tiny Tag Birthday Greetings
FRA-DIE-10752-Tri-Panel card base

I used the Mini Cloud Edges stencil by MFT but can also be purchased from Frantic Stamper MFT-STN-02099

Just click on this link which will bring you to their site for all of these products and LOTS of other goodies!  https://www.franticstamper.com/

I'll have more cards to share with you using this release very soon!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful of you to share your cards with me......I am not sure you realize that card is not only soothing but truly would fit so many different occasions rather than a card that says Happy Birthday etc....that card is wonderfully multi purpose that it’s a great card for stash so when you realize something is coming up and your short on time. I love it the sailboats, birds etc. just a truly perfect card.....thanks again for sharing. Hugs. From 6 ft. Away. D

loz said...

Fantastic card and design Clara..Loz

Paula said...

Gorgeous card. Love the layout you used, the clouds are perfectly done, and the images are spot on! Makes me feel like I'm at the shore.