Thursday, October 29, 2020

NUTCRACKERS

Hello everyone! I'm here today to show you a project that I made using a die set from this months Frantic Stamper release. I have always really liked nutcrackers and decorate using several of them of different sizes around the holidays. This die set has so many options for making lots of different ones!


If you are interested in seeing this die set or all of the other great holiday ones from Frantic Stamper, you can click here! The name of this die set is simply called Nutcracker and it's code number is FRA-DIE-10902.

I plan on using this as part of my holiday decor this year. I hope you like it as much as I do. 😊



3 comments:

loz said...

stunning piece of art and die set Clara..Loz

Anonymous said...

Again, great work, Clara
Pat

Anonymous said...

That card is just perfect the nutcrackers are adorable I love it......thanks for sharing...hugs. D