Sunday, November 15, 2020

SEASON'S GREETINGS

I wanted to share a card I designed this month with a wonderful new digital image from Createful Heart Design. Isn't it a great image??  Lots of detail in this one.


The beautiful red card stock is called Cherry Cobbler by Stampin' UP. I used a gorgeous piece of DP from K&Company and a sentiment from Lawn Fawn.
Also used were pretty shining adhesive dots by Gina Marie Designs and a glittery snowflake from Recollections. Copics were used for coloring the image.

You can find this digital image, called Holiday Yum, HERE!



3 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful image and great card and colouring...Loz

Anonymous said...

That card has the perfect image for the holidays.....beautiful and I love the background as well
Probably one of the greatest images I have ever seen for Christmas......thanks for sharing.
Just love this card...... hugs D

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Clara and a Happy Birthday to you.
Pat