Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bloom where you find room!


Several years ago Steven had given me some orange tulips for Easter. Tulips are my favorite flower, and orange has been my favorite color since I knew what colors were! Unfortunatley, tulips don't last very long and after they had died back, Steven had planted them down in the back yard thinking they'd get a second chance... and that was the end of them....or so we thought! Well, low and behold, yesterday I was down in the back yard and spotted in the leaves and overgrown brush....my orange tulips! They sure did inspire me.... their struggle over the past few years to return, growing through the brush. They'd look great in a glass vase on the dining room table... but I think they deserve the fresh air and sunshine this time around.

No comments: