Monday, May 28, 2007

Vacation time (or is it "The Great Escape")



Well, I'm back............... It's great to vacation and get away, but it's always nice to be back home and sleep in my own bed! I came home to oodles and oodles of snail mail, and an email from AOL saying I'd reached my email limit of 1000 emails!! I guess I need a laptop to take on vacation with me, so this doesn't happen again..... yikes! Anyway..... we vacationed at Cape Cod, and had wonderful weather. We just took everything day by day.... did some shopping, and took the scenic ride through all the little towns on Rte 6A where all the quaint little stores are. I love lighthouses, so we went to Falmouth where the Nobska lighthouse (constructed in 1876) is. We then spent the afternoon at Woods Hole, visiting the aquarium and the museum. Of course I just HAD to visit the stamp/scrapbook store in Hyannis called Colorful Creations, located at 388 Main Street. It's well worth the drive if you're visiting that area of Cape Cod.


2 comments:

administrator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
administrator said...

Excellent pictures!