Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sending you a Smile!


I wanted to design some fun cards with a summery look to them. I decided to use bright colored card stock, along with some cute, fun, images! As I started making them, I also decided to use my Cuttlebug embossing templates to make the backgrounds on all three cards.....
The little fishes are from the recent Stampin' UP SAB set called "Very Punny". It's a single little fishy stamp that I stamped three images of, because I think it's more fun to hang out with your friends! :-) The phrase stamp is by Endless Creations.
Paper & Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Yo-Yo Yellow, Whisper White, and Black
Also used was polka dotted grosgrain ribbon bought from a local outlet store, Cuttlebug embossing template, and a buckle made with a punch from EK Success

No comments: