Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Birthday Girl!

I've always loved birthdays! We all share many of the same holidays, but everyone has a special day called a birthday....it's like a personal holiday just for you! It's a day to celebrate YOU! Today, June 20th, is my daughters birthday...... it's a special day for a very special person!

Stamps: Looks like Spring, Bitty Bouquets, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Black Stazon, assorted markers
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, SU Palette of Paper
Also used: White grosgrain ribbon, Marvy mega & jumbo punches, SU slot punch, Signo white gel pen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN! :-)

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OOHH Thank you Mommy :)
I love my card you did a great job!!

Cardunow said...

absolutely adorable card...
Hey Joc....Happy Birthday all the way from 99 degree Sunny Florida.....Hugs to Jayson and Ms.Lily.....Deloris

Jocelyn said...

oohh sure Deloris rub it in lol! I wish I was in FL getting some sunshine!
Thanks for the sweet b-day wishes! Love from us up north :)

Kimberly said...

Love these colors Clara! Very soft and pretty! Happy Birthday Jocelyn! :D