Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's Baseball Time Again....


I've always liked the set called "Toy Box". It was one of those sets that I couldn't bear to let go once it retired. I needed a birthday card for my son-in-law and thought this image of a baseball glove would be great, because tucked inside the card, is a pair of Red Sox tickets to Fenway Park....
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Toy Box
Ink: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, non-SU designer paper
Also used were watercolor crayons, sponge dauber, chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug template. I used the dauber to rub chocolate chip ink on the raised design made from the Cuttlebug template to give it an uneven textured look.

I'm sure he'll appreciate the card that I took time to make for him. But something tells me he'll be more excited about the Red Sox tickets... :-)

No comments: