Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sweet Delights

My sister's birthday is this week. She's worked in the restaurant business her entire life, so I thought this would be the perfect image to use on her birthday card....along with the fact that she loves little desserts! :-) My friend Kimberly just bought this little stamp called "Sweet Delights" and was kind enough to stamp some images of it for me... Thanks Kimberly! :-)
Stamps: Stampendous, Hero Arts
Inks: Black Stazon, various markers
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, watercolor paper, designer paper by Stampin' UP
To add the finishing touch, I used some turquoise grosgrain ribbon.

Happy Birthday Bev!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

-.-

http://Cardunow.blogspot.com said...

Feel like I gained 10 lbs just looking at those great desserts...

Anonymous said...

oohh auntie B will love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I knew you'd do something wonderful with that image! It really looks great with that SU! designer paper! :D