Saturday, December 1, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!

It's so hard to believe that my oldest granddaughter, Lucy, just turned 13!
With her being a new teenager, I wanted to find an image for her card that I could make into more of a card for a teen, and not just a little girl. I think this image called "Cool Lolly" by The Paper Shelter, is perfect for the look I was trying to get.

Besides the image....here's what else was used for the card.

MFT - All Occasion Sentiments
MFT - Fishtail Flag Frames Die-namics
MFT - Zig Zag Stitched Oval STAX die-namics
Copics - various colors
SU - Perfect Plum card stock
Daisy D's DP - Sidewalk Chalk Swatches
Sequins

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY, LUCY!!



3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and perfect image for a young lady Clara..loz

Chris Boldovici said...

Omg, this so cute, well done!

Hugs
Chris b

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. 13. Omg I can’t believe it. Great card gram. Hugs