Monday, December 10, 2018

HELLO

Here we are.... in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. It sure did sneak up on us quickly this year!  I finally finished my Christmas cards today but can't post it here until I've gotten them all mailed out. Several people who visit my blog get a card in the mail, so I don't want to spoil it.  I can share this card though... it was made for my December spotlight over at Kitty Bee Designs this month.


I made a 5"x5" card using this cute image called "Coffee or Tea Panda". It can be found in the Etsy Kitty Bee Designs store.  Also used were the following products...

Reverse Confetti - Hello square die
McGill - Circle punch
EK Success - Holly Leaf punch
SU - Basic Black, Garden Green, Real Red card stock
DP - Red & black check found in my DP scraps
Copics - Various colors
Crystal Stickles
SU - Dimensionals to pop up the image

I'll be back soon to share this years Christmas card with you!  :)



3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Clara..Loz

Anonymous said...

I love the plaid. It makes it so much more grown up. Looks like a warm winter shirt. Nice job, Clara.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Clara.
Pat