Friday, December 28, 2018

SEASON'S GREETINGS


I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought you some crafty goodies too!  This is the card I made to send out this year. I have been waiting for my stamping friend Loz to receive it over in Australia.  She emailed me this morning saying she'd gotten it, so now I'm posting it to show you.  :)

I used my favorite embossing folder, Swiss Dots, by Cuttlebug. Along with the embossing folder, these were the other products used to make my Christmas card.

SU - Holiday Collection Framelits
MFT - Snowfall of Blessings
SU - Red glitter paper
MFT - Fishtail Flag Frames Die-namics
SU - Cherry Cobbler card stock
Miscellaneous Christmas design papers

It's hard to believe we'll be soon ringing in another new year.  My wish is that you all have a safe, healthy, happy new year!






3 comments:

loz said...

I finally received this beautiful card. Australia post is not very fast. Better late than never..Thanks very much Clara. Have a fantastic 2019..Loz&TeddyB

Paula said...

Great card. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Talk with you soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Love it .......

Deloris