Monday, October 30, 2017

HALLOWEEN FUN

I have another Halloween card that I wanted to share with you all. This one was made for a stamping friend, Judy.
I love all the smiling jack-o-lanterns and the bright colors on the card. And if you're wondering, these are the things I used to make this card.

SU - Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black card stock
MFT - Stitched Cover-Up Companion Vertical Die-namics
Copics - various colors
SU - The More The Merrier Stamp Set
Creative Imaginations - Wicked Stripes DP 
Hero Arts - Holiday Sentiments
And that's it!  I hope you all have a spooky, fun, Halloween!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Chris Boldovici said...

Oh yes that is a Fun Halloween Card! Happy Halloween Clara!

loz said...

Fsabulous card Clara..Happy Halloween..Loz

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Clara.
Pat