Friday, October 20, 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2017

I just love Halloween and Halloween cards are no exception. I really like getting them, as well as, making them! I made 2 different but similar cards this year. I didn't have enough designer paper of either, to make as many cards as I needed to have, so I made some of them both.


Here are the products I used to make these Halloween cards...
SU - Haunts & Howls stamp set
MFT - In & Out Stitched Rounded Square STAX Die-namics
Recollections - Haunted Manor DP
SU - Basic Black card stock
SU - Creamy Caramel ink (applied with a dauber)
Martha Stewart Bat Punch
Black Fibers
Black Magic Mesh

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Until next time...

3 comments:

loz said...

Two gorgeous halloween cards Clara. My favourite is the one on the right side..loz

Paula said...

Great Halloween cards. And that witch is cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love them
Diane