Friday, October 27, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MICKEY!

Last year, my sisters and I flew to southern Florida and visited with our cousins Linda and Dean, and their delightful mom, our Aunt Mickey, who we hadn't seen in about 50 years! We were all looking forward to getting reacquainted with them after such a long time. We had a wonderful visit and vow not to loose contact again. I made this card for my Aunt Mickey who is turning 85 in a few days. Purple is the favorite color of the birthday girl, so I wanted to make sure her card was too.
This beautiful floral image is from a set by Gina K Designs called Another Name For Love. Along with the stamp set, the following products were also used to make this birthday card.
MFT - Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics
Gina K Designs - Wild Lilac & Black Onyx card stock
Technique Tuesday - Find Beauty Stamp Set
Prismacolor Pencils 
Gamsol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT MICKEY 
ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!
Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Clara.
Pat

JD/ Jill said...

This is so lovely! I'm sure this card will be treasured!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and Stunning flower stamp and colouring Clara..Loz