Wednesday, October 4, 2017

YOU MAKE MY TAIL WAG

The first Sunday of each month is when I  post my spotlight card for Kitty Bee Designs. I chose a cute little dog image of Kitty Bee Designs called iHeart You that is available in the Etsy store.
I know I had a piece of designer paper with paw prints on it but wasn't able to find it when I went searching for it, so I decided to make my own using MFT's Staggered Paw Prints stencil, a sponge dauber and some Tea Dye distress ink from Tim Holtz. Here are the other products that were used to make the card.

MFT - Pet Accents Die-namics
SU - Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red card stock
Copics - various colors
Making Memories Sticky Squares to raise the center circle up on the card
MFT - You Make My Tail Wag sentiment

Until next time...

2 comments:

loz said...

Very Cute card and inage Clara..Loz

SunnyD said...

Absolutely adorable makes me smile. Love it.