Friday, October 13, 2017

THINKING OF YOU

I love the colors of Autumn so this card was a fun one for me to make!  The cute image is by Fred She Said who was one of the sponsors for the Aloha Challenge #105 over at Kitty Bee Designs in October. I picked this image thinking it was perfect for making an Autumn card.  I made it for the Happy Mail swap over at Card Camp. It's for Nancy, I hope she likes it.
There are a few variations of this digital image but I wanted it to stay on the simpler side which Nancy likes. Here's what it took to make her card.
Fred She Said Digital Image - Girl Raking
MFT - Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics
MFT - Blueprints 27 Die-namics
Bo Bunny - DP Harvest Plaid
SU - Craft, Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard card stock
Copics - Various colors
Emagination - Maple Leaf Punch
SU - dimensionals
Judikins - Color Duster

Until next time...



3 comments:

loz said...

Gorgeous card and very cute image Clara..loz

Paula said...

Such a cute card, I especially love that image, she's adorable. And a perfect Fall card!

Chris Boldovici said...

oh Clara, this really cute! Nancy will love it I'm sure.... that image is really cute.

Hugs
Chris B